Thursday, October 25, 2007

Searching for People

  1. a. Yes mine and both my parents are on white pages directory. b. I could find my dads information on the people search, reverse phone, and reverse address directories. c. All the directories listed the correct information on my parents.
  2. I could not find my information, but I could find my parents. I think that could be good and bad. Good, so if anyone from my parents past was trying to reach them to catch up on old times that would be good. If someone was trying to get their information to hurt them then that would be bad.
  3. b. I think that the directories with SuperPages you can specialize a little bit more with them having couple different directories to use to find your information. But for the most part they have the same directories that white pages does.
  4. b. I first used Lycos a searched Wal-Mart in Lincoln by name and got their address: 825 Malerich Drive, Lincoln, Il 62656. Phone #(217)-735-2314 for the main store. I also find a map directing you how to get there. Then I used SuperPages and used a advanced search and just used the physical address and found all the same information I did at the other site.

No comments: