Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Narrative Evaluation

I think that this site is a hater site. They are trying to down play and discredit Martin Luther King Jr. for all his accomplishments that he did. They try to portray him as a bad person. The author of this site is Stormfront, and this site I do not think is very reliable at all. This site is based on just personal belief and I think just stems from racism more then anything. This site just seems to be a white nationalist site for neo-Nazi. I do not agree with this site, because first off this site is just based on their opinion and is not accredited site. All they are tyring to do is take the respect and honor that MLK has made for him by the down playing the great accomplishments he helped with the black community during segregation. I think the goal of the site is just to make people racist more than anything.
The site was fairly easy to use and to navigate through. It was not very visually enhancing at all. The appearance of the site is very boring and dull. So I do not at all agree with what this site is trying to get across to its viewers. I think that the site is wrong in what they are trying to advertise, and I would not recommend this site to anyone unless they are racist too.

No comments: